Italians do it better (the MBA)

Monday, October 02, 2006

Obituary

Today, reading the Economist (don't be shocked, I don't understand what I read), I didn't believe my eyes. It's just a few weeks that I'm missing from Barcelona and news about my death are already sneaking in the business world. I'm not surprised by the news about my death itself. It's well known that famous people face this issue. Osama is said to be dead but then a new video is found on TV. And the other way round. My grandmother is convinced that she has seen Elvis Presley in her bathroom last year. And my dog was the only other witness. But unfortunately he is dead (mmm.. quite a "thriller/spy story" I would say).
Ok but back on the track. I was saying that the thing that surprised me most was the fact that there is already a New King George. WTF is that? Is that a king George. Come on... how can be credible a guy dressed up like that. This guy can only make serious comments!

Now look at this advertising in the NYC underground. I didn't understand what they are advertising.. but if yuo look carefully I would say that the only one who celebrated something here, is her husband.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home