Italians do it better (the MBA)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Only 1 left

Oh yeah... just one exam missing. Well.. marketing. I don't know exaclty what to study. I'm reviewing the tons of pages of cases studied but there is no point. I can't concentrate anymore. The tension for DA and FA is over and my mind is already set on Christmas, on my family and friends waiting for me (I hope) in italy. Vale... VENGA! Now some wine with noelle & francis and then go to bed. Tommorw IESE Christmas dinner (called "christmass ball") somewhere down in the city and then some shopping. That's it! George

1 Comments:

Blogger NoellieBellie said...

I gave my wine to the silverfish. I hope you don't mind!

Also, I love it when "with noelle and francis" turns into "with noelle and francis and rafa and andreas and huy and alexander and natalia and marco!" Those are the best nights!!!!

7:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home