Italians do it better (the MBA)

Friday, December 16, 2005

End of term (time for awards)

For this term courses are over.. now it's time for exams and then vacations! I decided to take some pictures in class to show where I am every day since september and will be for the next 15 months! This term i was in the first row. In the first photo you can have an overview of the whole classroom from the back and on the second one you can see what I SEE during lesson. And you will understand what I FEEL when I rise my hand and I proudly gain my space in the Comment of the Week!! (which means that the whole class whatches at you and laugh! :)) Today was time for awards. We had the COQ - Comment of the Quarter, which is a summary prize for the best COW (comments of the week) of the term. The absolute winner was Vlad with his "shut up, punk"! I was awarded too... for being always present in the Comment of The Week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.insuranceapropos.com/
Wow just happend to stumble here and thought I should say Wuzzz up?.

8:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home