Last update was March 31st. Why? Don't know. For me writing a blog comes natural as a flow of random words out of my brain (do i have one?). And my brain is on only when under pressure, which is not the state I am in in the last month and a half. I've been traveling in spain with some of my best friends from IESE. Then graduation day and then again vacation. But i cannot stay in this state too long. That's why I asked BCG to anticipate my starting date to June 4th instead of September. I don't have money to travel as i would love to do and I am bored of asking money home. Now I don't want to force myself too much to write something so i will just post some pictures from the last weeks, starting from the spain roadtrip to the last event, Chris and Kathi's wedding!
Jumpin under the windmills in memory of Don Chichotte!
The advantage of being the taller of the group: we were 6 in the car but I was on the passenger seat!
Matteo is sleeping? Let's jump him!
A close up of Matteo on the atlantic coast between Santander and Bilbao
Salamanca, university city. Let's have some action!
You don't need a reason to jump
It didn't work out very well...
Many things to remember of this trip... among them for sure:
- Matteo Marcietta bullshitting every other sentece. Like when we entered salamanca and just by being there two minutes he made an estimate of the size of the city and the population and compared it to Piacenza. Definitely he will found the PCG (piacenza consulting group).
- Huy who booked an hotel in san sebastian and we've been looking for it for two hours ending up on the hills just to find out that the hotel he booked was not in San Sebastian (and Matteo's "logrobobos" in the middle of the phone call with the hotel, a word that in spanish does not exist at all!).
- Huy's "PERDONAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
- Saturday night at VIP Cielo of Pacha in Madrid with Diego. Back at his house at 8 in the morning and eating whatever was in the fridge, even cold meat with chocolate cookies. Suddenly, at 2pm in the middle of my best REM phase of my life, a very high tone voice woke me up yelling "A Despertarseeeeeeee!"... coplued with sheets pulled out of the bed and bulbs at full light in the room. Nice to be woken up by Diego's cute nephews!
- Diego joking about Huy "Yo no hablo espanol, yo solo chupo poja" and Huy "chupo pollo??"
Fuck i think i already forgot many of the funny things... i should have wrote this post long time ago. Shame on me.
Here we go with graduation..
El trio italiano
With La Mamma and Il Papà!
I guess you know all of them
Graduation is the less funny part of the MBA, probably the one that i will remember less of these two years. It's just a ceremony where your parents discover what the hell have you been living the previous two years and have a glimps on who are this new friends with wierd names you always talk about!
Then some hanging around in Barcelona with the few people that are still around in Barcelona...
Lovely Martina... Who said that models are dumb?
A nice daily trip to cadaquez, delicious village in costa brava.
An absolute must: the Dalì museum in Figueras! What a fuckin genius!
And finally here we go with the wedding, one of the most funny weekends of my life. Chris and Kathi got married in Neaudau, a small town in Austria. For most of us, this will be the next big step of our life, after the MBA. For most of us, this will be the moments when we will get together again, time for memories and hugs, laughs and tears.
Black Tie Ladies and Gentlemen
The just married couple with the IESE friends
Could a jumping pic be missing? Naaaaaaaaat
At 8 in the morning after the big party, with still lot of willingness to party!
Touching the bed at 9am and waking up at 11 can be a tough experience
How to forget people having 4 beers before the ceremony, being two days in a row hungover as part of the wedding celebrations, Francis going to bed at 9, and waking up 2 hours later still with the tux and cufflings on! Not to mention the trip into the fetish shop in Wien when i learnt that Oh-De Toilette can be a movie and that Young Girls Love Poo!
Francis: "Hey we have been to a fetish shop this afternoon on our way back from the wedding!"
Ian:"Did you mean 'Oh really' or 'Already'?"
A friend of Francis in a motel (with tiny walls), hears some voices from the room next to his
Man voice (angry tone): "Where is it!!!?"
Man voice (again): "Where is it!!!?"
Tiny lady voice: "It's in my ass"
Man voice: "You're damn right, it is!"
Labels: barcelona, bilbao, cadaquez, cielo, cordoba, dalì, figueras, granada, iese, madrid, pacha, road, salamanca, salvador, san sebastia, sevilla, spain, trip, wdding