Italians do it better (the MBA)

Friday, March 16, 2007

15 seconds are not enough

I always thought that fifteen seconds of popularity were not enough. So i played some small part as an actor in ads when i was a kid. But then my parents told that there were better ways to be popular that passed through study and hard working. So I went to the college, the university and the MBA. But none of them brought me fame and glory. I also made myself ridiculous taking videos (or "wideos" as Marco would say) with Noelle and posting them to youtube. No success either. So I decided to go back to my roots. And here I am, screened for Ray Ban in Times Square. And I also thought that success is not as such if is not shared with someone else..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my fiend! thank you! thank you for giving me these 15 seconds of fame...ma vai a cagare! with all the times that you put video of me drunk in you tube!

6:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home