Italians do it better (the MBA)

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I love my first years!

It's been three months that i'm here in barcelona and I have to admit that lots of first years are really cool. Or at least the ones I met so far.

The Italians for example are super-divertidos and at the same time with their heads on the shoulders (it's an italian way of saying, don't know if it sounds stupid in english). First years girls are amazing. Not to mention the acutioned dinner they prepared for us second years, they kept surprising me every day. Last but not least, this invitation they sent us (not all of us.. just a small circle of friends). They are so cool! Four of them decided to invite four of us each of them as a farewell dinner before we leave. Really sweet. This is the kind of things that makes me melt like ice in Bogatell.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

7:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home