Italians do it better (the MBA)

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Toed again

Today my car has been toed again. Second time since I'm here in BCN. Nothing more to say, except 200 euros to have it back. Tomorrow i will go and rent a scooter. I cannot bear anymore to be so upset. And i don't want to live my last days in IESE with the pain of moving around the city.

And by the way the girl at the police station didn't notice that the signature on the ticket was "fucku bitch".

Ok now you may think that i don't know that indeed the car has been towed and not toed. Indeed it's true. I made a mistake. Thanks noellie for made me notice.
We should celebrate this by making some stairs. I think a new stair would fit perfectly in our livingroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marcusrodri said...

George, I love the stories about your car. Why don't you write another one, pleeease. I am sure you have more car stories...;)

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Pie said...

i like how you used "toed" better. it's much more graphic. and what's the joke about the stairs?

7:58 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home