Italians do it better (the MBA)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Lapland

Happy 2007 dear reader. How was your new year's eve? Write it as a comment while i take time to tell you how was mine. As you can see from the subject of this post, I've been to Finland, and more precisely in Lapland as a guest at Juha's house. He is a nice fellow of the MBA who invited me and other 25 people to his countryhouse in Lapland. And it came out to be a great holiday that gave me the opportunity to celebrate the new year's eve with some of my closest friends at the MBA sorrounded by a beatiful landscape of deep snow and soft hills.

(Noelle, Ash and I jumping. I almost touched the sky!)

During this trip i learnt several things such as:

- how to drive a raindeer (I also got an official driving license!). The trick is to yell "hop hop hop" and clap hands to increase speed, be quiet to decrease. No handbreak turns are possibles however
- santa claus exists and i saw him!
- in lapland there are more raindeers than people and every raindeer has an owner, there are no free raindeers.
- how to ride a snowmobile at high speed (but unfortunately no driving lincense this time)
- a finnish shaman told me that i am a sort of inseminator who's task for 2007 is to make raindeers pregnant. In the meantime I have to keep practicing with girls (hey girl-reader, just drop me an email and i will try to fit you in my schedule).
- how to survive after three sessions of "sauna at 100 degrees + dive into the snow".

Ok that's it for this post. There are so many other funny things to tell and show but i am very busy and most of them i am sure will be published by Pradeep and Noelle in their blogs!
For the ones who are in BCN, see you soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey George!
This was a cool post! Humorous! How it felt to be on top of the world???

My new year was spent in-house with my family! Expecting so much this year! Hope it all happens!

-Bright

8:37 AM

 
Blogger NoellieBellie said...

Georgie! I miss you already! Besos de NYC, where it's like 100x warmer than Finland. Global warming, baby!

4:09 PM

 
Blogger Marcusrodri said...

HULLU PORO!!!!!

10:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

9:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home