Italians do it better (the MBA)

Monday, April 17, 2006

Italy (aka Mamma, Pizza & Berlusconi)

While everyone was having trips in Morocco, Romania, Norway, The moon and so on, i went back to Italy to see my family. Now i'm back and someone blamed me for not writing anything on the blog. The point is that when you go back to your hometown you recognize that there life is always the same routine. Everybody is the same and does the same things as when you left. So when you go back you review something you have already lived at least once in your life. That's why I haven't anything special to write.
The only thing that worried me very much is the fact that everyone said "hey George, i see you in a good shape!". Well in Italy this is a super scary thing. Yeah because this is what your relatives say and within brackets is the real meaning:
- Oh my god! What happened to you? Do you need more money for food? Please go to the restaurant if you don't feel like cooking everyday. Meanwhile, i will bring you to the hospital to take some examinations. (you are in perfect shape, you spend more time at the gym than on the books, your nickname at school is something like "king of the abdominals" or "prince of fitness"... great, continue this way).
- I see you skinny. Are you ok? Do you eat enough? (You haven't loss weight, you have preserved the shape).
- I see you in a good shape. (You are between 5 and 10 kilos overweight.. for you two floors by stairs it's becoming really challenging).
- Wow George, I think you are having a good time in barcelona! Look what a nice belly. (You have given up even to fight against obesity).
I won't tell you exactly what they told me but i'm sure my objective for the third term is focus on Gym, Beach and Tan!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Gordinflon, I think the more George the better, but if you're really concerned, I'd be happy to give you some advice. I've devised a way to shed unwanted pounds without suffering through any athletic activity at all, unless you consider eating a tub of ice cream on the couch, starting to cry and then running to the bathroom exercise.

12:47 PM

 
Blogger NoellieBellie said...

If you decide to follow the Vlad method, Ryan, Onno and I will have to force feed you and video tape it.

Just a little warning. :)

6:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

George, you have strange obsessions! :D And being back in Italy is obviously no good for you, you should rather come to Estonia :)

10:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home