Italians do it better (the MBA)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Like a Python

Yesterday we went to Peter Luger, the famous steakhouse in Brooklyn. For those who don't know it, don't worry. It's basically the best place where you can eat a steak in New York, and probably one of the best in the world. On the menu they have only steak. It's both restaurant and butcher shop. The meat? Amazing. Tasty, soft like butter. Mmmmm... And in quantity. So much meat that I think I had around 1kg of meat just by myself.
After that I was in a sort of trance... Have you ever seen one of those reports on Discovery Channel where a python eats an antelope and then is there... paralized by the digestion, with a big belly, vulnerable.. able to move only the eyes. That's exaclty how I felt. They charged me on a cab and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home