Italians do it better (the MBA)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Hasta luego Barcelona

In a couple of days I'll be in New York for the MBA International Exchange Program. Before moving there I decided to spend some days in the beloved barcelona. Even if i didn't spend my time in flat in Calatrava 1, I passed by just to have a quick nostalgic look and meet Noellie in her 1-day-stop there. A part from the broken dumbvator and the broken dishwasher, the most astonishing news is that now the doors of the elevator at the entrance of the garage are painted in yellow Isn't it very cool?
Ok I agree, not cool at all.
Some first years are in town, and they already call themselves "the gang" even if they don't look exactly like the crips or the bloods. Maybe because the MBA has not started yet and they are taking everything too seriously. Understood the situation, Keith and I decided to show them how to get drunk in barcelona. Keith is without doubt deep in the part.
A part from that, i really enjoyed once again life in Barcelona and i'm sad i won't be there for the best term in the whole MBA experience. But I'm sure New York will be fun as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger NoellieBellie said...

Georgie DON'T GO!!!!!

Well at least I will see you in a few days in NYC. :)

Have a safe trip!

7:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home